Summer is coming to an end, but events and activities in San Jose, CA are still plentiful this month! The weather is great and there are activities for everybody!
Here are some things to do in the area:
- Target Summer Pops Festival: Free Music Festival from August 1-3 at San Jose State University at the Tower Hall Lawn
- Santa Clara County Fair 2014: At Santa Clara County Fairgrounds July 31st -August 3rd: Has something for the whole family, entertainment, animals, magicians, shows, and more!
- Vibe Fest: San Jose Soccer and Music Festival at San Jose Pal Stadium: August 2nd and 3rd: Soccer and entertainment at its best!
- History Walk: August 9th at 1:30pm at Joseph D. Grant County Park–tour the historical features of the park.
- San Jose Super Toy and Comic Book Show: August 16th at 11am at Santa Clara County Fairground
- Silicon Valley Art and Food Festival: August 17th at 2pm in Cupertino Quinlan Road–Culinary competitions and appreciations with Free admission!
- Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey’s Legends: August 20th at 7:30pm at SAP Center, Admission as low as $20 and adventures for the whole family!
- Multiple theater and musical events are held throughout the month. More information with dates and times can be found in the Mercury News.
- Public libraries in the area hold different age story times and crafting opportunities throughout the month of August. Visit their site for specific dates and times.
- KraftBrew Beer Festival: August 2nd from 12pm-7pm at The Gordon Biersch Brewery–enjoy different beers, a brewery tour, and great food!
- Wine Tasting Weekend: August 2nd at 12pm at Big Dog Vineyards
- Free Shakespeare in the Park’s “The Taming of the Shrew”: August 1st through 3rd at 7pm at Memorial Park-Cupertino
- After Hours: August 7th at 7pm at The Tech Museum of Innovation–enjoy science, technology, cocktails, and entertainment!
- Tom Everhart Exhibition: The month of August from 10am to 6pm at the Peabody Fine Art Gallery in Menlo Park. Enjoy his art, which incorporates Peanuts characters into fine art.
- After Hours Networking Expo: August 21st from 6pm to 9pm at The Glasshouse. Meet clients, professionals, and like-minded individuals.
- SF Mixolog:y Different dates and times throughout the month. Learn how to mix drinks and have fun doing it!
- Fossils and Flumes: August 2nd at 11am at Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
- ROC Race Bay Area: August 23rd at 8am at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds.
- Family Camp at Yosemite: Open registration for camping and fun!
- Happy Hollow Park and Zoo: Events, classes, camps and more for the whole family!
We hope you enjoy these activities and the sunny weather! We at The Haylen Group are here to help you with all of your real estate needs! If you are unsure what your options are, call Helen Chong at (408) 800-LIST or email me at Helen@HaylenGroup.com. You can also visit us at our website for available listings and additional information.